Public aquaria/Kew

	I was in London this January, and while it is not really a public
aquarium, Kew Gardens had some nice exhibits of planted aquariums.  All the
plants and fish were well labeled, and the plants seemed to be doing very
well.  If I recall correctly, they were in the "new" greenhouses dedicated
to Princess Diana.
	They also had some marine aquariums, including a few reef tanks, under
one
of the older Victorian style greenhouses.  In general, Kew Gardens was very
pretty, even in January, and it is well worth the visit if you are in
London.  The Tube ride was about 3 pounds and the plane ticket was $350 US,
so you can probably find somewhere a little cheaper.  ;-)

- -Ben
Ben and anyone else,
I have heard that the aquarium dept at Kew is beng refurbished at the moment,
The fish are apparently beng kept at Wetpets in Romford, where they can be seen
for free :-), but as for the plants.....