C02 DIY system

Hi Folks

I have been itching to start a C02 DIY system for my 20 gallon tank.  I
have been going through back issues of the aquatic plants digest, but can
find no mention of where I can get more detailed information of the
ingrediants, how to introduce the C02 to the water, and maybe a few
pictures of an actual system.  (I work very well with pictures!)

If any of you out there can point me in the right direction, either
directly, or on the list, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Andy

In Montreal Canada, where spring has sprung, and the snow is gone!