Spam

George Booth wrote:
>Have people noticed an increase in junk e-mail recently?  I'm
>wondering if someone is pulling addresses from the APD for the purpose
>of spamming.  I haven't posted much in the news groups recently...
>
>George

I also get tons of junk mail through my AOL account, but I have never
gotten any-not a one-on my igc.apc.org account which is the one that I use
here and the one that I use for all my web cruising.

Macon Cowles             | Trial Lawyer representing people
1680 Wilson Court        | and citizen's groups in environmental
Boulder, CO 80304        | toxics, civil rights, employment,
(303) 447-1332           | consumer and class action cases.