Anubias

>I bought a plant called Anubias Indica. It looks like miniature/small
anubias nana. The leaves >are only about 1.5 cm. I'd like to know more
about this plant, but I could not find anything from  >my books. Does
anybody know about this plant?

The only times I've seen plants that fit this description, they were A.
barteri var. nana that had been kept under such poor conditions that their
growth was stunted and they became "Bonsai" Anubias.  When put in a tank
with adequate growing conditions, they eventually reverted to normal nana
size.

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association