[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com (Aquatic-Plants)
- Subject: Spirulina->Spirogyra
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 14:40:32 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP861651563133a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
>Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:42:42 -0500
>From: krombhol at felix_teclink.net (Paul Krombholz)
>I thought that Spirulina was a single-celled bluegreen alga. David, are
>you sure that Spirulina is what you stuffed in your in your filter box?
>From what you said, it sounds like you put some kind of filamentous alga
>in. Could it have been Spirogyra?
I think I'm name-challenged this month or something. Yes, this is
spirogyra, not spriulina.
David W. Webb Corporate Business Systems
Texas Instruments Inc. Dallas, TX USA
(972) 575-3443 (voice) MSGID: DAWB
(972) 575-4853 (fax) Internet: dwebb at ti_com
(214) 581-2380 (pager) Text Pager: dwebb at ti_com Subj:PAGE