[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Chart
- From: STDIXON <stdixon at bechtel_com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta SFMW.MUAS; Relayed; Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:02:33 -0400
- Mr-Received: by mta SFNSP; Relayed; Sat, 12 Apr 1997 09:02:35 -0400
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B462421D00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;6033020912041997/A18432/SFNSP]
Regan Nanz wrote:
>Maybe the existence of a non-carbonate buffer does a little more
>than alter our KH test kit readings?
One thing I've noticed is that bubble rates tend to drift a little bit with
my Sandpoint setup. I adjust the needle valve slightly once a week or so.
You might want to consider if there could be some slight variance in the
CO2 inputs between the two tanks. Thanks for posting your work.
Regards, Steve Dixon