sufficient lighting...

Hi everyone!  I'm rather new to the hobby of keeping aquatic plants and
I've decided to set up one of my old 20 gal "high" tanks as planted
tank.  The only problem is that I can't figure out how to provide
sufficient lighting for the tank.  I figure that because the tank is 20
gal that I would want to provide 80 to 100 watts of light.  My one bulb
for the hood is only 15 watts!!  How could I provide enough light?  Is
there anyway to build my own hood (perhaps 4 bulbs in the fixture)?
Could anybody offer some possible solutions?  Any answer (or multiple
answers :) ) would be appreciated!

Sam Darko