[Fwd: [Fwd: Very Important]]

rubric at snet_net wrote:

  Subject: Very Important
  Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:59:59 -0400 (EDT)
  From: MPekarjr at aol_com
  To: BOXCAR2282 at aol_com, Weesie34 at aol_com, NCSexyBabe at aol_com,
  gcorb at jhu_edu,
       matth1 at ldvs_com, DJRyan at iitm_com, PSTUOFF at aol_com,
  LDoni at aol_com,
       Tapes4Me at aol_com, ELY470 at aol_com, KateeP at aol_com,
  NinRLady at aol_com,
       GetYerCher at aol_com, corb at snet_net ('bencorb'),
       boxcar2282 at aol_com ('billackley'),
       bruce.r.connery at snet_net ('bruceconnery'),
       jduffy at acad_udallas.edu ('jimduffy'),
       rubric at snet_net ('johnpaulsredzinski'),
       Imb95002 at uconnvm_uconn.edu ('lisabarbiero'), Nh16670 at aol_com,
       E5JCLARK at aol_com, MerkieeD at aol_com

  Subj:   Fwd: VERY IMPORTANT