Re: Matt's algae

> When I increased the lighting in one of my tanks blue green cyano
> took off.

The same thing happened to me, but after a couple of weeks the cyano-
bacteria kinda went away on its own.

Can you believe people actually harvest this goop, dry it out, and
sell it in health food stores?

Anyway, after the cyano, I had beard algae on everything.  Fiddled
with the Fe some, and *that* went away and then I got hair algae.
Now *that*'s gone, and I can actually see my plants now, which have
been growing nicely through all this.

...All except the Anubias, that is, but that's supposed to be a slow-
growing plant anyway, right?

Richard Masoner in sub-freezing (again!) Champaign Illinois