[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: KH/pH/CO2
- From: STDIXON <stdixon at bechtel_com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 1997 10:12:49 -0500 (EST)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta SFMW.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 02 Apr 1997 10:12:49 -0500
- Mr-Received: by mta SFP2; Relayed; Wed, 02 Apr 1997 10:12:58 -0500
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B4128C2F00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9849121002041997/A89282/SFP2]
> The snipped material looked pretty good to me. The big advantage
>of understanding what is going on is the ability to solve new problems.
>I'm glad I was able to help!
> My apologies for the delay in replying.
Thank you Paul. You've helped me very much over the last few months. Glad
I didn't butcher the story too badly for Robert Destard. Steve Dixon