Re: CO2/KH/pH

> From: STDIXON <stdixon at bechtel_com>
> Subject: KH/pH/CO2 Relationship
>
> To Paul Sears:
>
> I thought I would bring the conversation online because it might be helpful
> to other newcomers (I found it a hard topic to nail down on the first go)
> and I thought you might correct any mistakes I've made.  As a
> non-scientist, I'm out on the limb as far as I dare should go.

	(Big snip)

> I went through the same struggle to understand this as you are going
> through a couple of months ago.  Once I really got it, it has been easier
> for me to tinker with my aquarium in my head as I try to solve various
> problems.  I feel like I'm building knowledge now, rather than just adding
> more random "facts" to my "aquaspace" so to speak. :)

	The snipped material looked pretty good to me.  The big advantage
of understanding what is going on is the ability to solve new problems.
I'm glad I was able to help!

	My apologies for the delay in replying.

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada

Finger ap626 at freenet_carleton.ca for PGP public key.