Aponegoton Dormancy Info Req'd

Their have been a few postings regarding dormancy over the above bulbs.
(Sorry I do not have the correct name at hand). I am specifically referring
to the Australian variety, locally known as the Queensland Lace Plant. I
have until of late had a few bulbs that have been raging. Water conditions
have changed in no way and they seem to have gone into hibernation, not
rotting, just gone sleepy bobos. I have noticed folk mention bagging and
placing in the crisper and such.
Any thoughts, advice, constructive advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Andrew Neil

droid at neural_com.au