Perrier

Hello everyone,
I just read a book that had a picture of a Perrier bottle in the pages
that explained the CO2 balance in aquaria..
However, it did not say anithing about to use that kind of soda water
for aquaria use. (Of course supposing that I will use a non mineral soda
water). Can somebody explain to me why I should no use this water?
Thanks,
Jerome, from Buenos Aires, the Tango city.
PD Can somebody describe to me the correct way to do a bleach treatment
to new plants?
Thank you again!! :)
<ICOM at CYBL_COM>