re: ads in the APD

Over the lifespan of the list, people have generously offered to
offlo^H^H^H^ sell their servicable, but no longer needed, aquarium
goodies.  Folks are welcome to post here indicating that they have sundry
items for sale but please don't send a list of everything that's
available.  More appropriate, IMO, would be "I have used goodies: please
email me if you'd like more information."

Remeber, also, to keep subsequent posts between individuals; please don't
grace the rest of us with your negotiations. :)

As for starting a marketplace-type list:  NOT A CHANCE!!!  :)

Another option is to post your for sale/trade items on the newsgroup
rec.aquaria.marketplace   That's why that newsgroup was formed.

Cynthia