Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #608

In <199703250839.DAA16144 at looney_actwin.com>, on 03/25/97
   at 03:39 AM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com said:

>Now a note to User116155 at aol_com, What's with the name? I don't trust
>folks that won't look me in the eye when they talk to me. What's worse,
>I'm beginning to suspect that you might be "John".

No, Pat, it appears Dan really does have folks persuing him.  My postmaster got a complaint from this "user..." twit, and am I having to fight to keep my account.  What a loser she must be to spend her time slamming others.

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!    gomberg at wcf_com