Anubias ID and help requested

Hello to all in the knowledge:
[Q]
I recently purchased two very werid pieces of anubias which I can't
identify
This anubias looks unlike my other pieces (a. congoensis,
barteri, nana) its has very tall slender stalks (8-10" tall) with a
arrowhead shaped leaf which points up at a 45 degree angle, the bottom
of
each leaf is forked and curls up to form a cup like structure. It
appears
to be an anubias, but with a twist. These little projections at the
bottom
point down and outward and are about 1" long.
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME IDENTIFY THIS PLANT
This is a drawing of the leaf

  leaf top  ------------->     x
                             x  x
                            x    x
                           x      x
                           x      x
                           x      x
   middle of leaf--------> x      x
                           x      x
                           x       x
                          x  x   x  x
                         x  x     x  x
                        x  x       x   x    bottom of knub
                      xx x    x x   x xx
                              x x
                              x x

I am positive it is an anubias.

 Also I beleive something is
wrong w/ this anubias because the bottom of the plant (where the leaf
meets the
rhizome) is turning brown, and one leaf looks as though it is "rotting
off". ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
frank