[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tone it Down
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Tone it Down
- From: STDIXON <stdixon at bechtel_com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 06:48:46 -0500 (EST)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta SFMW.MUAS; Relayed; Sun, 23 Mar 1997 06:48:46 -0500
- Mr-Received: by mta SFP2; Relayed; Sun, 23 Mar 1997 06:48:47 -0500
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B3B9B02B00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5746480623031997/A72997/SFP2]
>You are incredibly arrogant. You are talking with someone who has a Ph.D
>in biochemistry, and who knows more about marine chemistry than the
>average chemical oceanographry program product.
Plenty of arrogance all the way around in this thread, including your posts
Craig. Plenty of us have 20+ years of education around here. Let's see,
in my field we would say that talking about a "program product" having
knowledge of marine chemistry is a "non-sequiter." And somewhere between
the 25th and 35th post on the subject, I even lost interest in "blue"
water. Whatever color it is, I guess I need some to grow aquatic plants.