Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #599

For reasons it's better not to talk about, I had to fill a "white" porcelain sink about a foot deep with water.  It was lighted by a single 75w incandescent bulb about five feet above the water surface.   The "clean" water had a very definite "aqua" tint to it, despite the fact that our water company continues to insist we have very clean water.  It certainly has low hardness and TDS.   Any comments from the water color crowd?

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!    gomberg at wcf_com