Riccia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ellen Edwards" <edwards at ria_org>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:29:33 EST (GMT-0500)
Subject: Riccia

Hello.  I am a new member of the Aquatic Gardeners Association and
just found this sight on the internet.  I am looking for Riccia.  I
am currently breeding A.Gardeneri and Yellow Verigated Snakeskin
Deltas.  I also have several varieties of plants to trade.  I would
also be willing to purchase a portion of Riccia if you do not wish to
trade.  I also have access to a very nice fish/plant store (they
just could not find any Riccia) if you are looking for something in
particular, I may be able to help.

I would also like to know what people are using for CO2 regulators
and where I might be able to purchase one

Thanks for you attention.

Chris Edwards Buffalo, NY       edwards at ria_org