Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #589

In <199703191919.OAA25387 at looney_actwin.com>, on 03/19/97
   at 02:19 PM, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com said:

> The problem would have to be a
>LOT of CO2, a small air gap between water and cover glass, and a very
>tight fitting cover.  I suspect a pretty heavy fish load as well, but the
>size of the fish load was not given.

That's it!  (Pretty close).   Somebody finally got it.  The lot of CO2 was
maybe 2-3L per hour for two days.  That is a huge amount of CO2.  The gap
between the water and the glass was about .5".   The cover was not all
that tight-fitting but at that flow rate it didn't need to be.  Remember,
we are talking EQUIPMENT FAILURE here.  Thanks all.

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!    gomberg at wcf_com