PMDD

I have been reading about PMDD with interest, but being fairly new to this
newsgroup, I am not sure what it is or where I can get it.  Can someone
please point me and perhaps other readers of this newsgroup to a source-AGA
or otherwise-where I can read about PMDD and figure out whether it is
something I need for my plants and where I can get it.  I am the new person
in Boulder who has a 37 gallon tank that is now two weeks old.  (And
tonight, I just filled a 75 gallon which will also be a plant tank.)

Many thanks.

Macon Cowles
1680 Wilson Court
Boulder, CO 80304