CO2 Reactors

     I am injecting CO2 into my rather heavily planted aquarium via a diy
reactor.  It was working just fine until now, when I began to realize that I
was experiencing pretty heavy CO2 loss because of the reactor's inefficiency.
 So far I have been comtemplating purchasing one of two reactors.  The two
are the Aqualine Buschke Reactor or the Dupla Reactor "S".  Which reactor
would you recommend based upon effectiveness and price?
I am aware of the fact that the Dupla reactor is probably better, but is it
$70 better?  Also, would I need to be concerned about wild ph swings with a
very efficient reactor such as the Reactor "S" (I am using a manual CO2
setup)?

                                    Robert