Career change

I will soon be leaving Montreal to work for Evans & Sutherland in Salt
Lake City.  During the transition period, which will last at least two
weeks, correspondence should be sent to my freenet account
(as332 at freenet_carleton.ca).  I won't be able to log on to the freenet
very often, so please keep the correspondence to a minimum until I
resurface in SLC with a new e-mail address.
--
Kevin Conlin  Montreal, Canada  "We're Canadians.  We're quietly taking over"
Finger as332 at freenet_carleton.ca for PGP public key.