Cryptos with yellow holes

I'm new to keeping Cryptos, Wendii (?)
in particular. I've noticed on a couple
plants a small yellow "hole" will appear.
Sometimes the hole will grow larger and
in a couple weeks, the leaf will die.
I'm wondering if anyone might lead
me towards a diagnosis.

I have mostly plants from the Americas: Swords,
Val, Sag, Baccopa, Cambia. Also some Anubas Nana
and others I can't spell. They are doing fine.

Thanks in Advance
Tim - Pittsburgh

Tank Detail
90 Gal high, 18" to substrate, 80 Gal water column
3 mL PMDD (with NH4NO3)  daily, 25% water change weekly
Substrate: 5" of lauterite/gravel mix , most plants in rubbermaid containers
CO2: 6 - 16 mG/ltr (injected, unregulated), O2:  saturated by days end
NH4: .02 max (at PMDD dose), NO2: undetectable, NO3: 5mG/ltr
Fe:  .05 mG/ltr to .1, P:   .02mG/ltr or less
pH:  6.7 to 7.0 (varies with CO2 level), Dh: 9, Kh: 4
190 watt Aquasun VHO, 10.5 hrs/day
Temp 78F via Dupla 150 watt substrate heating cable
AquaClear 500 filter - downward deflected flow
4 SAEs, 7 Ottos, 3 Mollies, 1 Clown Loach (very few snails!)

P.S. If anyone is looking for CSM trace mix, K2SO4, or NH4NO3 for
     their PMDD, contact me and I'll sell you my excess by the
     pound, at my cost, plus shipping.    :-)
     (NH4NO3 is fish-toxic if NH4 sustained above .02mg/ltr)