Temp. effects on yeast production

Obviously CO2 production rises with increased temperature (in a yeast
mixture).  In order to hide the 2 liter
bottles I am faced with putting them in the cabinet where my UGH power
supply is (at least 80 deg. F.) or
running the line to the basement, (at about 58-60 deg. F.)  What do these
choices do to bubble rate, and would
either be acceptable?  My third choice is leaving out in the open for all
to see at about 68 deg.  I'm sure
people have similar scenarios given summer to winter temperature
fluctuations.

Also when you mix up a batch, what temp. H20 should be put in?
Thanks.
--
Donald Rudee            Structures Laboratories and Technology Standards
The Boeing Company      Seattle, WA USA 98124