kitty litter

    I've just read in the March "Freshwater and Marine Aquarium" on a cheap
substrate.  KITTY LITTER, I've talked my sister into letting me experiment
on her tank, not set up yet, and I am considering trying it.  Has anyone
else heard or tried kitty litter.
     On a second note, what are people using for fetilizer, I've heard the
"discussion" on PPMD, amano, but what if any add on fetilizers have people
had success with.

Rolando
* Rolando R. Gomez                                        *
* And i want some frogies and fishes and purtty plants!!! *
* shadoe at io_com						   *
* rrgomez at WSUHUB_UC.TWSU.EDU                              *