Dissolving K2SO4

Hi,

I have a question for the chemists on the list, as well as those using PMDD.

I mixed my first batch of PMDD yesterday, and I found it very hard to
dissolve the K2S04 (I got it in a form that resembles fine gravel).  After
half an hour of stirring and crushing, I only got 1/2 of it to dissolve.  My
question is: should I heat up the solution in the microwave to help
dissolving the K2S04?  Will heating hurt any of the micronutrient or the
chelation?  Would it make a difference if I heat just the K2SO4 (in water)
and dissolve that first?

Thanks,
Hoa