[Prev][Next][Index]

Free to Good Home :-)

I'm breaking down a planted tank and have many extra Malaysia Trumpet
Snails that are between 1/2" to 1" in size.  For the price of US postage,
$3, I will mail a bunch of snails to anyone who wants them in the US.  If
you are interested I need to receive an e:mail no later than Saturday, 1
March, saying you want snails.  I'll reply with additional details on
money, mailing date and other stuff.  I've mailed snails before and have a
successful technique.   I'm looking forward to finding good homes for all
these guys!
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil