[Prev][Next][Index]

Lighting

Hi all!
	I am new to this and need a little advice about lighting. My tank  is
110 gal. 48 in long 18 in wide and 30 in deep. Due to cost
considerations I am restricted to florescent lighting. I need info on
watts needed, recommended tube size and configuration, also any
suppliers. I plan to have a fairly well planted tank, (Cryptocoryne,
Anubias, Valisneria, and Echinodorus). I have been told that I need
between 30 and 50 watts per 25 gal. What is the best configuration to
achieve this? Any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated.
                                     Thanks;
                                           Mace Arnold