[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Splashing flourescents & mylar

>Water splashes on my flourescent tubes all the time with no ill effects. My
>spray bar once got accidentaly turned up (probably the cat's fault) and I
>came home to find water trickling from under the hood. Water had been
>spraying up on the lights -- no effect and they soon dried off once I fixed
>things.

I have a much more drastic example.  :)  A few days ago, I dropped my
48" fixture INTO the tank (while it was still on, even).  No breakage,
and I didn't even electrocute myself, which pleasantly surprised me.
:)

Brian T. Forsythe
crom at cris_com

Every picture is not worth a thousand words; besides, I think I'd rather have the thousand words.