[Prev][Next][Index]

Re[2]: Drilling Acrylic

     I think they are one and the same. There are a wide variety of grades
     and features available for acrylics though.  I believe grade G (maybe
     FF as well) acrylic is typically what you shoot for in aquarium
     applications.  There are also abrasion and UV protective coatings that
     can be applied.

     Nigel Campbell
     ncampbel at ccmail_dsccc.com