[Prev][Next][Index]

Plants and Paragon

Williams, Rochelle - DCSPIM" <williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil>  wrote:
<<<<<Subject: Plants and Paragon Medication>>>>>>

I have no experience with Paragon (what is in it?), but I had two or three
times to treat planted tanks with Fluke-Tabs (very active on flukes,
including eggs) with no visible damage. Just siphon away the eccipient
powder once finished (I prefer to use at least two full dose cycles a week
apart). Actually, I also once used metriphonate (which is one ingredient of
FT), also with no visible effects on plants.

Dionigi