[Prev][Next][Index]

Dollars to Doughnuts

I'll take those doughnuts!  The java fern that's melting is now in the
garbage but was in another, unfertilized tank.  I'm going to bring it
into work and have the plant pathologist here take a look at it.  I'll
report in on his findings.  The newly planted Java fern I have in my
troubled tank is doing great.  As for the question about the particular
cultivar of Java fern, I don't know.  It's relatively short leafed but it
was in a 5 gallon tank.

Thanks for the responses.  I hope I can keep everything under control
with water changes for the next year while the fertilizer releases.

Chazz

*	Chazz Hesselein					*
*	P.O. Box 81508					*
*	Mobile, AL 36689				*
*	voice: 334-316-3772				*
*	email: maf01562 at maf_moblile.al.us		*