[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: CO2 determinations etc.

Dave said: [CO2 tables] are not actually in any way useful.
George said: Thats a bit harsh.
Dave replies: Yes, it is a bit harsh and actually they can be useful ...
a retraction no less! I still think, however, that they should be used
with caution and with an understanding that the accuracy is unknown and
the precision is not great. After having worked in analytical labs for
years Im a bit prejudiced about quick and easy analyses since I know how
difficult it is to achieve acceptable accuracy and maintain precision
of analyses even under ideal conditions.

dave.
Hey, our weather is actually better than in North Dakota ... we havent
even hit -40 C yet this year!