[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Tranformer question and bleach comment

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997 03:39:02 -0500, you wrote:

After talking to a few transformer suppliers I have concluded that finding a
transformer that does not have the primary and secondary windings on the same
core is just not practical.

>New Topic.  I am "rolling my own" UGH cables, power supply, and controller.
>I read somewhere that I need to find a transformer that does not have the
>primary and secondary windings wound together.  Where on earth would I find
>such a thing (or do I have to roll my own transformer too)?

*Mike Roberts - mike at microspan_com
*North American Internet, Ltd. - http://www.nail.net
*Colorado Springs, CO - (719) 635-NAIL

*Providing affordable ISDN to the Front Range...