[Prev][Next][Index]

Recent posts regarding a text on water chemistry

Perhaps a textbook on aquatic biology, or an ichthyology text would be
more what I and others on the list are seeking.  Surely these exist.

The University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a MS degree track
in "THE BIOLOGY OF AQUATIC ORGANISMS IN ARTIFICIAL ENVIRONMENTS".  I
am writing to the info email address regarding this, and will post to
the digest with any recommendations I receive.

TTFN,

Brian T. Forsythe
crom at cris_com

Every picture is not worth a thousand words; besides, I think I'd rather have the thousand words.