[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Hello again, brush algae, a flower

>From: Dirk
>Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 18:03:54 -0600
>
>One last thing:  One of my anubias barteri var. nanas has something that
>looks to this Midwesterner very much like a tiny half-shucked ear of corn
>growing on it.  I assume this is a good thing.  Anything I should know?

I have one of these on one of my 12" A. nana also.  The flower spike is
beginning to turn pink now after a week.  I'm wondering if they can be self
pollinated or if I have to hope that my other A. nana will also flower for
cross-pollination.

David W. Webb           Corporate Business Systems
Texas Instruments Inc.  Dallas, TX USA
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(972) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(972) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  dwebb at ti_com Subj:PAGE