[Prev][Next][Index]

Overwintering Water Hyacinths and Water lettuce

spectrum (4X40 watts) flourescents. I hang the light fixture about 4 inches
above the tanks (two  20 Gal tanks side by side). Lights are on 8 hours a
day. Water temps at 65 F. (no heater). They seem to grow pretty well but the
Hyacinths have yet to flower. I also have water lilies growing in the same
tank and they have bloomed non-stop under the same conditions. I don't have
the specs for the above lamps with me, but if you're interested, please
e-mail me. Hope it helps.