[Prev][Next][Index]

Apple Snails and Ich

Sorry to be off topic but figured some people on the list will keep apple
or mystery snails in their planted tanks and may know the answer.  I've a
slight case of ich in one tank and wonder if apple snails are infected by
or carry ich?  I plan to treat by raising the temp to 85 and adding salt.
 After a few days, if it doesn't improve, then I'll medicate.  Because of
the live plants, medication is not the preferred route to take.  I've a
good idea what triggered the ich attack and that problem is fixed (I
think).  Any info is appreciated.
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil