[Prev][Next][Index]

Snails

Anyone know of a good way to wipe out a population of Malaysian
Pinpoint or Livebearing Snails?  I have a population of them in my
plant/cory cat tank and they keep eating my cory cat eggs.  I have
tried a clown loach but he wasn't that interested in the snails.  If
the loach ate snails half as well as my discus my problem would be
solved.  The bioload is very small in this tank, 20 gallons of water;
5 cory cats, 1 german blue ram, 1 Apisto Ratpunct, one female guppy,
and guppy fry which are fed to my angels when they deserve a treat.

Drew
Drew
Warwick_d at bls_gov
O-