[Prev][Next][Index]

Flourescent Tubes

 I have a chance to purchase some Flourescent tubes at a discount. But before I
make my purchase I wanted to make sure that I would not be wasting my money.
Both of these tubes are made by Sylvania:

            Octron - 4100K		Designer 4100K
            FO32/741     32w		F40 / D41

  I have planted aquariums and of course I am wondering if  either of these
tubes will promote plant growth or if I should forget it and not bother?  I
would be combining these tubes with Gro-lux by GE or Sylvania.

  Richard in temperate St. Clair Shores,Michigan