[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: H. difformis

>From: RevWCw at aol_com
>Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 17:04:00 -0500
>
>I posted this question before, but didn't get any response, soooo, I'll
try
>again.  I'm puzzled by the growth habit of my h. difformis.  It grows up
from
>the substrate about 2 inches, then parallel to the gravel for an inch or
so,
>then up to the surface again.  This makes for some very interesting
S-shaped
>stems, though it is not quite what I was hoping for.  Any explanations?

I've found this to be normal behavior for H. difformis.  It will grow
upright, sideways, in hops, etc.

David W. Webb           Corporate Business Systems
Texas Instruments Inc.  Dallas, TX USA
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  MSGID:       DAWB
(972) 575-4853 (fax)    Internet:    dwebb at ti_com
(972) 581-2380 (pager)  Text Pager:  dwebb at ti_com Subj:PAGE