[Prev][Next][Index]

re: Living Water Vital

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 27 Dec 96 15:14:11 EST
From: Linda <103300.460 at CompuServe_COM>
To: "INTERNET:Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com"
     <Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #410

I also saw the ad for this product in FAMA and decided to give it a try. I
ordered the "Instant Amazon" version of the product. I have been using it since
12/18 in a 55 gal. planted discus tank. I think that it is too early for a fair
evaluation but, the algae that was growing quite heavily on my glass has slowed
down considerably and the stringy clumps of algae that grow on the plants seems
to have slowed down and is not spreading as rapidly as before. I am going to
give the product at least the 30 days before condemning or praising.

  Richard Vermeersch