[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #405

Some time ago, I believe someone posted a message about
a distributor for Amano's books, especially the more recent
volumes (the one which illustrates what this master can do
with a small tank).  I've tried searching the archives, but
can't seem to find what I'm looking for;  my recollection is
that the web site was that of a woman who, perhaps, specialized
in these more difficult to get volumes.  I do recall also that
the prices were quite reasonable.

And...also kudos to Karen Randall for her informative article.
Her posts here are ones I always read, along with those of
the other talented "regulars" who are so patient with
those of us who, despite being senior in other ways, are "newbies!
to world of aquatic plants.

Happy holidays to all.
Sent from Northfield Mount Hermon School via
      the First Class SMTP Gateway