[Prev][Next][Index]

ballast interference

merry christmas all,

 I have recently come by 2 ice cap ballasts. I have set one up and would
like to set the other one up but I'm running into resistance with family
members as they create a lot of interference{sp} with our tv reception.
Anyone with a solution for this please post or e-mail me.
  I would like to thank George Booth at this time for his suggestion of
using otocinclus in schools as they have been most rewarding and
effective. [algae control]
  I also would like to thank Karen Randall on her paludarium article.
Really wish there was more detail on plant types used as my wife
seemingly identified species used but not listed. maybe you could post
for everyones benefit.

                             thanks Steve

e-mail logan at netw_com