[Prev][Next][Index]

wanna trade?

  I just trimmed my two tanks, and have a large ziploc baggie of H.
difformis, polysperma, some val species (the trade name was crystal val),
and what I think  to be Nomaphilia Stricta.  I would be willing to mail
them to an interested party if they happen to have some different plants
available, or will have in the near future.  In my tanks currently, I have
H difformis, polysperma, N stricta, african tiger lotus, lilleaopsis,
anubias nana, and some other unknown anubias, Echinodorus horemanni,
uruguayensis, osiris,bleheri and possibly quadricostatus.  Any other plants
would be of interest.

Cheers

Al, in Ridgecrest CA a desert geographically and culturally