[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Plant Attachments

I had the exact same problem with some of my attaching plants in my show
tank.  The plants attached very well in my low lit killie tanks, but not in
my highly illuminated show tank.  In my experience it doesn't have to do with
nutrients but lighting.  I'm assuming your show tank has strong lighting. In
lower lighting the roots seem to be more adventuresome than in strong
lighting (maybe searching for nutrients).  I would leave the lights out for a
few days and let the roots do their work.  You will be suprised at what the
plants do in the substrate as well.