[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Storing RO Water

> Consolidated Plastics Company in Twinsburg, Ohio carries a wide
> variety of industrial and laboratory grade containers.  I have never
> ordered from them but I have a catalog.  It seems that they would
> have any kind of container we would need for storing RO water.

Thanks for the info, I requested a catalog.

I have since found out that Spectrapure can provide such containers.  I'm
waiting for pricing information but they guessed about $1 per gallon.
These are high quality HDPE storage containers with bulkheads and screw on
cover.

Another source is Cole Parmer.  They offer similar storage containers but
their prices are a little high.

Mike