[Prev][Next][Index]

Plants purchase

Has anyone mail-ordered or store-ordered plants from the North
Olmstead Aquarium (in North Olmstead, Ohio) lately or ever?  I used to
order plants from them about 6 years ago.  They had very reasonable
(cheap) prices e.g.  $6 for about 10 plants, including different
crypts, Vallineria, swords, swordfern etc.  I tried ordering again
recently but got my mail returned with addressee not found.  I miss
the store, considering the prices the local pet shops charge for
plants.

Has anyone brought in plants from overseas to the US? What's the
protocol?

Thanks,
Frank