[Prev][Next][Index]

Laterite source

Just a correction to my posting in APD V2#367.  In the discussions
about laterite availability I referred to Karl Schoeler's "Substrate
Gold" as ersatz laterite.  Karl has informed me that his product is not
"ersatz" but indeed, true laterite that has been treated with additional
micronutrients required for plant growth.  Substrate Gold is available
as nuggets and in granulated form.  If you would like to receive more
information about this product, you can contact Karl at:

krsfert at citilink_com,Internet

Jonathan in Rockville, Maryland where freezing rain is becoming the
norm.